Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

5 Years

No, my title is not an indication of how long it has been since I last updated this blog.

Sure seems like it, though.

In the last month, we have gone on a big family vacation, celebrated Christmas, bid farewell to our elf, Candy, and sat around in our pajamas for days on end.

Yes, so much in so little time.

If I made resolutions, I'd resolve to capture all of the above in a timely fashion. But I gave up resolutions a long time ago.

Yes, so many stories to tell.

But today I'll let the pictures (and a short description) tell the story.

Tomorrow Marty and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. Part of our vacation this month included taking the kids on a week-long Caribbean cruise-- a cruise almost identical to our wedding cruise. We even snapped a picture in front of the same glass sculpture.

Yes, so much in so little time.







1 comment:

Tami said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Anniversary! A cruise sounds lovely. Especially since I am stuck in frigid weather. blah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...